We joyfully invite you to celebrate 诚挚邀请您共同见证
Our Wedding Day 我们的婚礼
7:30 PM
Evening celebration begins 晚宴于 7:30 开始
Canlis Executive Room Canlis Executive Room
South Lake Union, Seattle South Lake Union, Seattle
Join us in Seattle for an intimate evening of light bites, photos, dinner, games, and cake as we celebrate the beginning of this next chapter together. 诚挚邀请您在西雅图与我们共度一个温暖的夜晚:先小聚拍照与小吃,随后晚宴、游戏、发言与切蛋糕,一起见证我们人生新篇章的开启。
This dress code applies to both the optional afternoon ceremony and the evening celebration. 下午的可选仪式和晚上的晚宴,都会沿用同一套着装要求。
Optional Ceremony & Evening Celebration 午间仪式与晚宴安排
Optional 可选参加
Afternoon Ceremony at Olympia Capitol Building Olympia Capitol Building 午间仪式
We will begin the day with a small formal ceremony together with our officiant. Because it is a weekday and quite a drive from Seattle, attendance is completely optional. If it works for you, we would be so happy to have you there. If not, we would love to see you in the evening at Canlis. 当天中午 2:00,我们会在 Olympia Capitol Building 与证婚人一起举行一场简短的正式仪式。因为是工作日,加上从西雅图过去路程较远,这一段完全不勉强,方便的话欢迎一起来见证;如果下午不方便,晚上在 Canlis 见就很好。
Main Celebration 主要庆祝环节
Canlis Executive Room Canlis Executive Room
7:30 PM · Canlis · Celebration 晚上 7:30 · Canlis · 晚宴
Arrive from 7:30 PM for photos, mingling, and light bites before the evening moves into dinner, games, guest remarks, a lucky draw, and cake. 晚上 7:30 起可以到场拍照、聊天和享用小吃,随后进入晚宴、游戏、嘉宾发言、抽奖与切蛋糕环节。
Dress Code for the Day 全天着装
We are keeping one dress code for the whole day, including the optional afternoon ceremony. Formal attire is required, and this also aligns with Canlis. Gentlemen should wear a suit with a tie. If convenient, ladies are warmly encouraged to wear light colors, and gentlemen are welcome to choose lighter-toned suits as well. 下午的可选仪式和晚上的晚宴都会沿用同一套着装要求,也正好符合 Canlis 的 dress code。整体以正式着装为主,男士请穿西装并系领带;如果方便的话,也欢迎女士选择浅色系服装,男士尽量选择浅色系西装。
Arrival & Welcome Bites 入场与迎宾小吃
Settle in, say hello, and enjoy a few bites. 先入场寒暄,轻松享用一些小吃。
Photos & Mingling 拍照与自由交流
Take photos with friends and family before dinner. 晚餐前和家人朋友一起拍照留念。
Dinner Begins 晚宴开始
We will gather for dinner and settle into the evening. 大家一同入席,正式开启晚宴时光。
Games, Remarks & Lucky Draw 游戏、发言与抽奖
Expect a lively stretch of guest moments and fun surprises. 会有嘉宾发言、互动游戏和一点小惊喜。
Cake Cutting 切蛋糕
We will close the night on a sweet note together. 以甜蜜的切蛋糕环节为这个夜晚收尾。
Frequently Asked Questions 宾客须知
Smart casual or formal attire. We kindly ask guests to avoid wearing white or black. Traditional Chinese attire (e.g. cheongsam / qipao) is also welcome! 请穿着正式或商务休闲装。恳请避免穿着纯白或纯黑色服装。也欢迎穿着中式传统服饰(如旗袍)出席!
Please refer to your invitation for the number of seats reserved for you. If you'd like to bring an additional guest, kindly let us know in advance. 请参阅您的邀请函了解预留座位数。如需携伴出席,请提前告知我们。
Yes, the venue has complimentary parking. Details will be shared closer to the date. 有的,场地提供免费停车。详细信息将在临近婚礼时发送给您。
Yes! Please let us know your dietary requirements when you RSVP, and we will make arrangements. 有的!请在回复出席确认时告知我们您的饮食需求,我们会做好安排。
Please RSVP via the link we sent you, or contact us directly. We'd appreciate your response by [DATE TBD]. 请通过我们发送的链接回复,或直接联系我们。请在 [日期待定] 前回复,感谢!
We will have a professional photographer and videographer. We kindly ask for an unplugged ceremony. Feel free to take photos during the reception! 我们会有专业摄影师和摄像师。仪式期间恳请放下手机,尽情享受当下。宴会环节欢迎随意拍照!